Home Forums SummonGenie.com – Tell me real or scam

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Joseph 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Hi

I came to this site summongenie.com and wonder is real or scam. I am looking for love spells that work and hope someone will tell me. Please tell me if this is for real as I need help.

Jessica

Leslie

I know about this website as well, and appears that there are numerous genuine followers.

Carla

The master behind the internet site truly have magical powers, I was asked to light a candle at a spcific time and date. Following the ritual, he told me to eliminate a mole in underneath my thigh. I was shocked as why he knows that there is a mole beneath my thigh.

Susan

Looks genuine, I have been browsing on line about them too. Most of the searches came back good. I think I am going to attempt them.

Isabella

I am also seeking for more information and facts about this web page and came to this post. Please shed some light.

Kayla

This web-site is genuine, and their adore spells work for me.

Reginald

I do not trust them at first. More than the years they have verified that the predictions had been all correct and true. I am a one hundred% believer now.

Sidney

He is a very benevolent master who really help the poor. I have been to his event once, and saw how he donate all the money to the hospitals, temples and distributing medicines on the mountain. He is a true spiritual master.

Francine

It is not scam, tested by our private paranormal investigation group. Emailed them in April and offered them a couple of of our group members’ birthdates for fortune telling. The response was astonishing accurate, there was 1 component I remembered – He even predicted what colour of clothings we will be wearing on an upcoming event a week later. Trying to defy the predictions he made, I wore a white shirt alternatively of a yellow shirt (yellow predicted by the master)And in the course of the occasion, a person spilt red wine onto me and later I was offered a yellow shirt to adjust into by the occasion staffs! It shocked all of us that evening. You can attempt their really like spells, I think it will function.

Joseph

Ajarn Patana from Summongenie.com is not a scam. I am his follower now. He taught me a lot of good things, and my life is a lot better now.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.